Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

so a xenoblade chronicles port is coming to 3ds
#13
(08-30-2014, 05:48 AM)Dazz Wrote: Having played Xenoblade on Dolphin, using a 360 controller, I don't really think that it's suited for such a small screen.

Was your legitimate Wii game disc securely inserted in your computer's DVD Drive as you played this? Wink




Okay okay the real reason I'm following this up is I was gonna ask if you did this for the sake of playing the game in HD
Given Dolphin's ability to upscale Wii games...and the fact the game is so pretty makes this seem like a brilliant idea I'm gonna do this when I get home today omfg
(or, I could just wait a few months for when I actually get a Wii U, derp)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: so a xenoblade chronicles port is coming to 3ds - by Kosheh - 08-30-2014, 10:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)