Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model
#13
It feels like it is too soon for a replacement handheld for me. I only gotten my 3DS for my birthday in 2011 and it still held up pretty well. I'll probably be getting this once it comes out, but I wish I have an extra year or two to play with the one I currently have.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Ton - 08-29-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by E-Man - 08-29-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Gors - 08-29-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Koh - 08-29-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Mit - 08-29-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Koh - 08-31-2014, 09:57 AM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Koh - 09-01-2014, 09:27 AM
RE: NEW! Super 3DS Bros - New 3DS Model - by Gwen - 09-01-2014, 09:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)