Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A Tribute to my Laziness !!!-56kb WARNING-!!!
#31
woo all right some quick un-zee like mod action there
ANYWAY back to the whole dithering

honestly I pretty much detest dithering so most things with it I don't like
but really I don't see where BAB dithered except on the RGB dragon or the stuff that's meant to be low color

where exactly is the dithering on al? The armor looks smooth to me. I honestly can't see what ADF is talking about when he says the armor is gritty. It may just be inexperience, but I'd like to see what you're talking about. I didn't zoom in on it, so I can't tell where you're pointing out.


Messages In This Thread
RE: A Tribute to my Laziness !!!-56kb WARNING-!!! - by Vipershark - 01-02-2009, 09:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)