08-23-2014, 02:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2014, 02:38 PM by Jermungandr.)
I think it might be based on Meta Knight from Kirby's Adventure specifically, in which he had a black body.
![[Image: 2.jpg]](http://www.meta-knight.com/info/gameinfo/2.jpg)
These updates somehow led me to look up information about some pallet swaps, eventually leading me to this wiki page, and I gotta say, I had no idea that so many of the pallet swaps from previous games were actually direct references to things. I mean I was aware of a few of them, but by looking at this it looks like about 80% of all pallet swaps were direct references to Nintendo history. I guess that's not news to anybody else but it kind of blew my mind.
ANYWAYS on a side note, do you think Luigi will get an NES Open Golf alternate uniform too? He might not be on the cover, but official artwork of him does exist:
![[Image: GroupShot.png]](https://www.mariowiki.com/images/8/8f/GroupShot.png)
Also I didn't realize he and Daisy were already a thing that long ago.
![[Image: 2.jpg]](http://www.meta-knight.com/info/gameinfo/2.jpg)
These updates somehow led me to look up information about some pallet swaps, eventually leading me to this wiki page, and I gotta say, I had no idea that so many of the pallet swaps from previous games were actually direct references to things. I mean I was aware of a few of them, but by looking at this it looks like about 80% of all pallet swaps were direct references to Nintendo history. I guess that's not news to anybody else but it kind of blew my mind.
ANYWAYS on a side note, do you think Luigi will get an NES Open Golf alternate uniform too? He might not be on the cover, but official artwork of him does exist:
![[Image: GroupShot.png]](https://www.mariowiki.com/images/8/8f/GroupShot.png)
Also I didn't realize he and Daisy were already a thing that long ago.

