Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Project Aura (Update: Hill backgrounds)
#25
Alright, here are the ground textures I'm now working on. I wanted to take care of it sooner, but I've been busy trying to properly implement Ralph's ability to climb walls, ceilings, and smooth shifting between them. It was agonizing, but now it is almost done.

Getting back on topic, is there anything I can improve on with these ground textures?


Attached Files Image(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Project Aura (Ralph Sprites) - by Koh - 08-11-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Project Aura (Ralph Sprites) - by Badbatman3 - 08-11-2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Project Aura (Ralph Sprites) - by DioShiba - 08-11-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Project Aura (Ralph Sprites) - by Badbatman3 - 08-15-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: Project Aura (Update: Aronia Textures) - by Badbatman3 - 08-22-2014, 07:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)