Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"Realistic" Color Vs Versatile Color
#7
(08-21-2014, 05:40 PM)Koh Wrote: Because of this, I seriously don't buy the whole "Colors are gritty, because the story is gritty" excuse people like to toss around as a defense.

This. This I agree with wholeheartedly.
While we're on the topic of lack of color due to BS excuses, can we talk about the other offender? Everything must be as black and dark as possible in every horror game ever.
It's worse combined with "real is brown" but even without it...
Can we at least have normal colors around sometimes in a horror game.
I'd love to see a vibrant one personally, but I do recognise that colors give off feels, and dark colors work for fear and tension... but I'd also like to be able to, you know, actually see!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
"Realistic" Color Vs Versatile Color - by Koh - 08-20-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: "Realistic" Color Vs Versatile Color - by Koh - 08-21-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: "Realistic" Color Vs Versatile Color - by Terminal Devastation - 08-21-2014, 07:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)