Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(08-20-2014, 09:47 PM)Sportoise Wrote: Speaking of Mii's, who are y'all guys going to be using when the game comes out

Oh that's easy, Freddie Mercury

my victory theme will be the main riff of "We Are The Champions" and goddammit I know you can't make that in-game but I'll play that whenever I win you watch me
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - A Wild Duck Hunt - by Rystar - 08-20-2014, 09:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)