Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I mean, it's not impossible for someone to create a bunch of in style renders, whip up a convincing CSS, and then get a few lucky guesses on the stages. I'm not saying that's what happened (I'm totally for the leak, especially because of Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt Dog, and Doc) but someone spending time and making this isn't outside of the realms of possibility. There are a lot of talented people out there
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by [robo9] - 08-20-2014, 07:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)