Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[gameboy] Mario Golf
#1
I don't need any ripping help or anything, I just have some questions about sprites in Mario Golf and I don't know where else to ask, so I came here. I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect place.

[Image: m2VVGZl.jpg]

This is a screencap from a game called Mario Golf for Gameboy Color.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if this map is based on tile design or just pure texture for the entire hole.

Here's another screencap:

[Image: j9Ow5aO.jpg]

Here's a case where it is zoomed in when the ball lands near the ground:

[Image: Ob157RY.gif]

When you see the zoom part, you can kind of see that everything is tiled.
But when zoomed out (ball in the air), it seems everything is irregular and shows no signs of tiles, but the trees kind of say otherwise... I can't grasp how they designed the courses.

Here's a video if you want further and live views of the courses:

Reply


Messages In This Thread
[gameboy] Mario Golf - by Evan - 08-19-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: [gameboy] Mario Golf - by Raccoon Sam - 08-19-2014, 01:39 PM
RE: [gameboy] Mario Golf - by Evan - 08-19-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: [gameboy] Mario Golf - by Evan - 08-19-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: [gameboy] Mario Golf - by Deathbringer - 08-19-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: [gameboy] Mario Golf - by Raccoon Sam - 08-20-2014, 01:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)