Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
#67
(08-15-2014, 03:26 PM)EpicEbilninja Wrote: I picked up a rather odd game the other day. I got Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the Game Boy Color...

It's not really very fun, but there are so many awful jokes throughout the game that it is just barely playable enough to play. It was definitely worth the 4 dollars I spent for it.

You mean the game that played like an RPG? I think I might have played it before. The part where Peeves the prankster curses Harry to have a cold all the the time was annoying.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by E-Man - 08-15-2014, 07:04 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)