Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
I think that the orange bar actually is weight related. If I had to guess why the orange bar didn't appear full, it's probably because the cursor is on the first item, and the bright orange part of the bar is showing that item's space taken in your overall weight.

The levels do have me intrigued, though. If I remember correctly, Kid Icarus Uprising had something similar, but you found higher level stuff rather than it gaining experience and leveling up.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by TomGuycott - 08-15-2014, 06:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)