Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hey
#5
(08-14-2014, 08:38 PM)Scout Wrote: Smile

Thanks for the welcome! I'm gonna attempt to learn how to rip models from wii games, are there any useful tutorials available for me to learn from? I'm planning on ripping maps from Sonic Rider's Zero Gravity, Mario Galaxy 2 and Sonic and the Black Knight. Some of these maps are breath taking.

Welcome to the site!

Anyway, Super Mario Galaxy 2 uses the .brres format, which is extremely easy to rip. Read more here: http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-19564.html

Dunno what format Zero Gravity uses, but I do know that Black Knight uses the .gno format, which can be imported/exported with this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2787...rters.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey - by Scout - 08-14-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Hey - by Shade - 08-14-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Hey - by puggsoy - 08-14-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Hey - by Scout - 08-14-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Hey - by Mystie - 08-14-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: Hey - by Scout - 08-15-2014, 08:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)