Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
#63
It could also just be a bad ROM dump.

I had a lot of problems when I tried to emulate Earthbound, though. Things from the saves not actually saving to lock-ups and glitch graphics. Eventually decided that I wanted to play through the darn thing once and for all (I actually got pretty far with my cartridge copy before my SNES kicked it) and purchased the VC version.

I think Earthbound is a big part of why I don't prefer homebrew emulation.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Kriven - 08-13-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)