Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Quirby's seemingly clever assortment of Pixels
#4
Hello again my fellow VGR-ers--

Alright, so after looking at the Spriter Dictionary 2 times and looking at the critique I got, I tried making some more sprites. Also, nothing here is Circular and Starts with a "K".

[Image: robbyorobot_by_quirbstheepic-d7usmk1.png]

It's Robby O. Robot, either that or it was Robert or something-*shot*
The things I tried to focus on here were Contrast and Readability, but I think the dithering ruined the latter one around the arms. >~<

[Image: milesperhour_by_quirbstheepic-d7uvik2.png]

It's Sir Miles-Per-Hour -- I MEAN Tails. This was based of of is Sonic 2 sprites, And even then I'm having trouble with Tails' Tails. (PARADOXES--)

...

And, on the subject of puns on Sonic names, have a Nissan Rouge.

[Image: nissanrouge_by_quirbstheepic-d7uvikr.png]

Aw snap that joke sounded better in my head
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Quirby's seemingly clever assortment of Pixels - by Quirby64 - 08-12-2014, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)