Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Earthbound Overworld Project
#8
(08-11-2014, 02:14 PM)Baegal Wrote: I don't think so?
Honestly, I can't remember. If he did, though, sorry I forgot!
The old thread's here

Okay then. I was assuming he did because these sprites look very similar to the sprite style of Mother 4 and I recently found out Cshad is a pixel artist on the project.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Earthbound Overworld Project - by Baegal - 08-10-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Earthbound Overworld Project - by Thor - 08-10-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Earthbound Overworld Project - by E-Man - 08-11-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: Earthbound Overworld Project - by Baegal - 08-11-2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Earthbound Overworld Project - by E-Man - 08-11-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Earthbound Overworld Project - by Ton - 08-11-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Earthbound Overworld Project - by Mystie - 08-11-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: Earthbound Overworld Project - by Koh - 08-11-2014, 03:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)