Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The MachoBot builds a MachoRod
#8
[spoiler][Image: zbUrS9l.jpg]
[/spoiler]
So hopefully I get to start welding today. I'm going to be welding all the metal spots on the side closed, aswell as the holes that go around each fenderwell that used to be where the fenders bolted up to. Maybe I'll finish this car before Friday, which is when I head off to school
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The MachoBot builds a MachoRod - by [robo9] - 08-06-2014, 10:23 AM
RE: The MachoBot builds a MachoRod - by [robo9] - 08-06-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: The MachoBot builds a MachoRod - by [robo9] - 08-06-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: The MachoBot builds a MachoRod - by [robo9] - 08-06-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: The MachoBot builds a MachoRod - by [robo9] - 08-11-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: The MachoBot builds a MachoRod - by [robo9] - 08-15-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: The MachoBot builds a MachoRod - by [robo9] - 08-15-2014, 08:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)