So guess who got hitched?
![[Image: FjoU3Zb.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/FjoU3Zb.jpg)
![[Image: Axusc4f.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Axusc4f.jpg)
If you guessed Kosheh and Whoopi, congratulations, have some applause.
![[Image: EUiTBbT.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/EUiTBbT.jpg)
Don't worry, they didn't skimp out on the honey moon, Kosheh took his woman to the city of love (and I got soap as a gift. jerk)
![[Image: l1NfyR3.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/l1NfyR3.jpg)
[spoiler]
![[Image: s5I9ug9.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/s5I9ug9.jpg)
![[Image: RjDJFAO.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/RjDJFAO.jpg)
![[Image: TyISiSD.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/TyISiSD.jpg)
[/spoiler]
Other fun things on Dingus Island include:[spoiler]
![[Image: 0BX5aDP.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/0BX5aDP.jpg)
(Sheiky baby vs Hulk Hogan)
![[Image: wtwYs0K.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/wtwYs0K.jpg)
True story, after the threat of a strike, Ronald Reagan crushed Crappy's head between his thighs
Current political joke![[Image: eHpiWGL.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/eHpiWGL.jpg)
![[Image: kx1i0oB.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/kx1i0oB.jpg)
[/spoiler]
![[Image: eatY6LP.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/eatY6LP.jpg)
[Disclaimer] I do not wear turbans nor am I a genie in real life.
ded
![[Image: FjoU3Zb.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/FjoU3Zb.jpg)
![[Image: Axusc4f.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/Axusc4f.jpg)
If you guessed Kosheh and Whoopi, congratulations, have some applause.
![[Image: EUiTBbT.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/EUiTBbT.jpg)
Don't worry, they didn't skimp out on the honey moon, Kosheh took his woman to the city of love (and I got soap as a gift. jerk)
![[Image: l1NfyR3.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/l1NfyR3.jpg)
[spoiler]
![[Image: s5I9ug9.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/s5I9ug9.jpg)
![[Image: RjDJFAO.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/RjDJFAO.jpg)
![[Image: TyISiSD.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/TyISiSD.jpg)
[/spoiler]
Other fun things on Dingus Island include:[spoiler]
![[Image: 0BX5aDP.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/0BX5aDP.jpg)
(Sheiky baby vs Hulk Hogan)
![[Image: wtwYs0K.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/wtwYs0K.jpg)
True story, after the threat of a strike, Ronald Reagan crushed Crappy's head between his thighs
Current political joke
![[Image: eHpiWGL.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/eHpiWGL.jpg)
![[Image: kx1i0oB.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/kx1i0oB.jpg)
[/spoiler]
![[Image: eatY6LP.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/eatY6LP.jpg)
[Disclaimer] I do not wear turbans nor am I a genie in real life.
(07-31-2014, 09:52 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I'm dying to see the both of us sitting on the couch watching TV
ded


