Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Lunar Archivist's Modeling Thread :)
#1
This is probably not the most subtle introduction I've ever made as a new member of a forum, but I figured...what the heck? Smile

I'll be posting some of the wireframe models that I've been working on in 3DS Max in this thread, starting with one that I started working on several months ago:

   

In case anyone's wondering, Mega Man's proportions are based on the Kotobukiya Mega Man Plastic Model Kit that was released a few years ago. I ended up having to cherry pick certain traits, though, since Capcom's design of the character has been anything but consistent over the past 27 years. Sad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lunar Archivist's Modeling Thread :) - by Lunar Archivist - 08-09-2014, 11:01 PM
RE: Lunar Archivist's Modeling Thread :) - by Ton - 08-28-2014, 11:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)