Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
#36
Oh, were you watching the dub?
I haven't heard much of the dub (outside of listening to Wendee Lee as Haruhi) so I guess it's good that it's not terrible.

I dunno if you know, but Haruhi is actually an entire light novel series of which the show is of course based on so I'm really hoping they make more...
...but after all of the controversy surrounding Aya Hirano, I doubt that will happen. Sad

Which is really unfortunate because Haruhi is a really special show
It captures a feeling that no other show does for me
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Vipershark - 08-09-2014, 05:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)