WHOOP LOTS OF GIFS
![[Image: c0ced2657a.gif]](http://puu.sh/aAZwA/c0ced2657a.gif)
I would post a sheet with all the enemies but it's HUGE. so here's just a lineup with every enemy sprited thus far-
![[Image: 4b27745dc1.png]](http://puu.sh/aI8iY/4b27745dc1.png)
I also found a workaround for the curved pipe. using the arcade pipe as reference, it's actually supposed to be longer.
![[Image: 70f0bd23c9.png]](http://puu.sh/aI8ke/70f0bd23c9.png)
EDIT: big boo
![[Image: e774a12940.gif]](http://puu.sh/aIXxc/e774a12940.gif)
big boo is huge, and towers over every enemy thus far.
![[Image: c6389dc5d6.png]](http://puu.sh/aIW17/c6389dc5d6.png)
I've also given each enemy new hurt poses- one for being burnt, one for being frozen.
![[Image: ee9ed796c3.png]](http://puu.sh/aIXzl/ee9ed796c3.png)
each enemy also has a new turning pose. it animates better than just having a facing forward pose.
![[Image: c0ced2657a.gif]](http://puu.sh/aAZwA/c0ced2657a.gif)
I would post a sheet with all the enemies but it's HUGE. so here's just a lineup with every enemy sprited thus far-
![[Image: 4b27745dc1.png]](http://puu.sh/aI8iY/4b27745dc1.png)
I also found a workaround for the curved pipe. using the arcade pipe as reference, it's actually supposed to be longer.
![[Image: 70f0bd23c9.png]](http://puu.sh/aI8ke/70f0bd23c9.png)
EDIT: big boo
![[Image: e774a12940.gif]](http://puu.sh/aIXxc/e774a12940.gif)
big boo is huge, and towers over every enemy thus far.
![[Image: c6389dc5d6.png]](http://puu.sh/aIW17/c6389dc5d6.png)
I've also given each enemy new hurt poses- one for being burnt, one for being frozen.
![[Image: ee9ed796c3.png]](http://puu.sh/aIXzl/ee9ed796c3.png)
each enemy also has a new turning pose. it animates better than just having a facing forward pose.

