Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread
#25
(08-04-2014, 09:51 PM)Vipershark Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 08:45 PM)Baegal Wrote: Finished season one of Haruhi

I actually really like it now : 3C
I'll be honest the last episode was really boring and anticlimactic but it's still a fun watch overall

On to season 2!
(Yuki is the best by the way)

You're probably gonna hate Endless Eight but tough it out and finish watching it all.
Don't forget the Disappearance movie after!
I haven't had too much time right now, but I haven't forgotten about it.
Yeah, I've been told the movie is by far the best part.

I didn't expect this show to actually have a coherent storyline though Very Sad
I thought it was just another Nichijou/Lucky Star, so this is interesting. Looking forward to see where they go through it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Rhyme - 07-06-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Sword Art Appreciation - Anime Thread - by Baegal - 08-06-2014, 04:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)