It has been brought to the MachoBot's attention that car that he's been driving doesn't exactly scream "Macho." Yeeah. In an effort to appease you punks, I'm now a mechanic but yeeah don't you panic, the MachoBot is taking this penciled necked Volkswagen and he's driving it down the Freeway of Awesome. Ooh Yeeah He's turning it into a Volksrod, with updates to VGRF.
[spoiler]
Im turning my Beetle into a hotrod. If you aren't sure what that is (and I don't expect anyone to, this isn't the Samba) feel free to google it. I figured this would be the best place to put this thread (I remember a metal working thread being posted before) and if you have a problem with the "Macho"-ness, feel free to PM me and I'll make it more serious.
[/spoiler]
So how many of you punks want to see some pictures? Ooh, dig it!
Before:![[Image: rCqRqYa.jpg]](http://imgur.com/rCqRqYa.jpg)
Front fenders gone:
![[Image: WUlm6SE.jpg]](http://imgur.com/WUlm6SE.jpg)
[spoiler]
Im turning my Beetle into a hotrod. If you aren't sure what that is (and I don't expect anyone to, this isn't the Samba) feel free to google it. I figured this would be the best place to put this thread (I remember a metal working thread being posted before) and if you have a problem with the "Macho"-ness, feel free to PM me and I'll make it more serious.
[/spoiler]
So how many of you punks want to see some pictures? Ooh, dig it!
Before:
![[Image: rCqRqYa.jpg]](http://imgur.com/rCqRqYa.jpg)
Front fenders gone:
![[Image: WUlm6SE.jpg]](http://imgur.com/WUlm6SE.jpg)


