Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
This is where I believe DLC can be a good thing for a game. Something comes out past the point the game is in final stages, but is perfect for the game. The developers get some time to do DLC content later and add in extra stuff for the fans.

Granted, this kind of thing gets abused on a regular basis, but Nintendo has given a variety of free DLC in the past, so who knows. I'd probably be willing to pay a bit for a Liondorf skin.

His playstyle though is probably not going to happen. I'm pretty much sure we'll see the return of Falcondorf.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Be a Man, Turn Off Your Items - by TomGuycott - 08-05-2014, 11:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)