08-03-2014, 11:29 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014, 11:29 AM by TomGuycott.)
Man, I really want them to announce a new Kirby stage already. Or at least bring back Fountain of Dreams.
If they did bring back Fountain of Dreams on 3DS as a classic stage, they'd have to bring it back with its classic theme and then the final boss theme from Triple Deluxe: Spoilers for Triple Deluxe maybe.
Aside from that, some songs I want to see involved in some way, whether in a new stage or remastered stage, are these:
[spoiler=Some links may contain spoilers, click at your own risk.]
Ripple Star. Any version works, this one is just the most updated one. Would work well in the Halberd stage I guess.
Masked Dedede Theme. This and the traditional Dedede theme make me wish there was a Dedede stage. I'd kill for another alternate skin for the Punch Out arena where it got a Dedede motif.
Miracle Matter. I don't know what other kind of stages would be included for Kirby, but this would fit well enough on Halberd.
Another phase of Triple Deluxe's final battle. It has a slow start-up, but gets really heavy and awesome. Could still work on Halberd, though I'd love another darker-themed Kirby stage thrown into the mix.
Galacta Knight. Very Halberd appropriate. Meta Knight's Theme for that matter.
Triple Deluxe 2nd Boss theme. Has an even larger impact than the normal boss theme, and includes part of the Kirby theme mixed in, making it even more awesome.
[/spoiler]
It's been a while since we've had music discussions in the new Smash thread, anyone else have a music wishlist?
If they did bring back Fountain of Dreams on 3DS as a classic stage, they'd have to bring it back with its classic theme and then the final boss theme from Triple Deluxe: Spoilers for Triple Deluxe maybe.
Aside from that, some songs I want to see involved in some way, whether in a new stage or remastered stage, are these:
[spoiler=Some links may contain spoilers, click at your own risk.]
Ripple Star. Any version works, this one is just the most updated one. Would work well in the Halberd stage I guess.
Masked Dedede Theme. This and the traditional Dedede theme make me wish there was a Dedede stage. I'd kill for another alternate skin for the Punch Out arena where it got a Dedede motif.
Miracle Matter. I don't know what other kind of stages would be included for Kirby, but this would fit well enough on Halberd.
Another phase of Triple Deluxe's final battle. It has a slow start-up, but gets really heavy and awesome. Could still work on Halberd, though I'd love another darker-themed Kirby stage thrown into the mix.
Galacta Knight. Very Halberd appropriate. Meta Knight's Theme for that matter.
Triple Deluxe 2nd Boss theme. Has an even larger impact than the normal boss theme, and includes part of the Kirby theme mixed in, making it even more awesome.
[/spoiler]
It's been a while since we've had music discussions in the new Smash thread, anyone else have a music wishlist?
