Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

App Allstars Melee [fan game]
#2
I'm so sorry to say this, but you're going about this as wrongly as humanly possible. If there's one thing I've learned from the many big fangame projects I've seen in the past, it's that ambition = failure. The more ambitious you are, the more destined you are to ultimately give up and cancel your project. Having next to nothing except some basic drawings on your dA and "great ideas" only increases the odds of you dropping it.

My best advice to you is to shelf this for now and work on some smaller scale projects to get yourself acquainted with game development. If this seems tedious to you, you're in no position to lead a huge project.


Messages In This Thread
App Allstars Melee [fan game] - by JelloBoyInc - 08-02-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: App Allstars Melee [fan game] - by Rystar - 08-02-2014, 11:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)