08-02-2014, 01:17 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2014, 01:20 PM by Terminal Devastation.)
I'd like to take note that it might help with the research collection if the rules are loosened up a bit.
There's some more common pieces of classical music that are used enough that its easily possible that someone recognizes a tune as classical music, but doesn't have classical music knowledge to identify the name, let alone the composer.
For example, there's a few tracks in King Arthur's World I suspect are classical music (Namely all the Real World levels)
[spoiler]
(and I know the boss music is
Ride of the Valkyries by Richard Wagner
(had to look that up since I don't know composers by heart, partially proving my point)
[/spoiler]
but I merely recognize them from elsewhere and would need someone with more musical knowledge to tell me what they were IF they are as I suspect.
There's some more common pieces of classical music that are used enough that its easily possible that someone recognizes a tune as classical music, but doesn't have classical music knowledge to identify the name, let alone the composer.
For example, there's a few tracks in King Arthur's World I suspect are classical music (Namely all the Real World levels)
[spoiler]
(and I know the boss music is
Ride of the Valkyries by Richard Wagner
(had to look that up since I don't know composers by heart, partially proving my point)
[/spoiler]
but I merely recognize them from elsewhere and would need someone with more musical knowledge to tell me what they were IF they are as I suspect.

