Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
#46
(07-31-2014, 09:29 PM)MrYoshbert Wrote: [spoiler]
I suggest that you stick with Archer.

Because the camoflauge move makes you invincible to all kinds of damage. And I do mean all kinds of damage.
[/spoiler]

Really? That's news to me!

For a good while, I actually thought that the only other ability that provides a similar kind of invulnerability to Stone is Leaf. The projectile capabilities of Archer already makes it bit of a cheap move, but after finding out this, it's safe to say that it's the most broken ability in the game! Take that, Leaf!

With this in mind, there's no way the camouflage ability works that well in Kirby Fighters, right?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by E-Man - 08-01-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)