Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
#44
(07-31-2014, 09:22 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: [spoiler=More Kirby spoilers]
God damn, I can finally get through to the final four without MUCH damage (maybe wasting one tomato, two if I do badly), but then I end up screwing up towards the end. It's always Dark Meta Knight that does it to me too. It reminds me of how I felt fighting Meta Knight in Kirby Superstar when I was a kid, but now he's been enhanced to kick my ass as an adult.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
I suggest that you stick with Archer.

Because the camoflauge move makes you invincible to all kinds of damage. And I do mean all kinds of damage.
[/spoiler]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by MrYoshbert - 07-31-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)