Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
#39
New Super Mario Bros. U, which is... Really good, actually. I didn't think I would like it since I didn't like NSMBWii at all, but I'm having loads of fun with this one just as I did with NSMB and NSMB2. It really makes me wonder what was so awful about the Wii game...

I'm also playing Advance Wars, but I fear it's probably too technicaly for me >.>;; I can't really remember all of the vehicle types or their uses...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Kriven - 07-31-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)