07-30-2014, 11:53 PM
That sinking feeling when you get to the final four bosses of a Kirby boss rush and realize that you have NO healing items left because you squandered them.
[spoiler]
Seriously though, the True Arena is badass, but I'm having trouble getting through it. Even when I use cheap distance attacks with the Archer or long invincibility with Stone I keep making silly mistakes and end up at Dark Meta Knight with low health and no healing. I actually got him halfway down, but I kept falling for the same attack of his, and did so four times by the time I died.
I really want to see the final boss. It teased it in the credits, just like it teased the Amazing Mirror for Dedede's two amazing new bosses. I hope that Shadow Dedede is a legit alternate color for him in Smash now. Maybe even an alt that uses the axe instead of the hammer.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
Seriously though, the True Arena is badass, but I'm having trouble getting through it. Even when I use cheap distance attacks with the Archer or long invincibility with Stone I keep making silly mistakes and end up at Dark Meta Knight with low health and no healing. I actually got him halfway down, but I kept falling for the same attack of his, and did so four times by the time I died.
I really want to see the final boss. It teased it in the credits, just like it teased the Amazing Mirror for Dedede's two amazing new bosses. I hope that Shadow Dedede is a legit alternate color for him in Smash now. Maybe even an alt that uses the axe instead of the hammer.
[/spoiler]
