Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
#35
Game & Wario, AC: New Leaf, and Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is what I'm playing lately. I recently also beat Ufouria: The Saga again on Wii U VC.

In Game & Wario, I'm just trying to get as many tokens as possible to get collectibles. I'm working toward the 500 hour mark in New Leaf. I'm also trying to finish another Windfall Island sidequest before exploring The Great Sea trying to open the next two dungeons (I've past the half-way mark in the game).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ngamer01 - 07-30-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)