Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Deathbringer's Depths of Unfathomable Sadness
#8
Before I commit to anyone's suggestions, I redid the cloud part as once I have a finalized version, the rest can be fixed accordingly.
[Image: iWMCY1a7crnTR.png]

It animates well enough that it shouldn't be problematic for anyone.
[Image: ibzKeDmXl25VbT.gif]

The only real issue is trying to shade the nubs on the sides, as it could lead to the original point that E-Man made of the colors not transitioning right.

I did do an overlay with the edit that DDP made and it works better here than it does with the original ones I did.
[Image: i9gHGo2ozizp7.png]

I'm tweaking the palette a bit still, so the colors aren't going to be perfect.

E-Man: I do agree with the eye being just blue but I might use the pink for the Revenge version's eye, as that one was more pinkish then the original.
---
Current version:
[Image: ipFVQJ8s5NMcL.png]
[Image: iblu7pCd5uh4v9.gif]
---
Progress:
[Image: ipvXzIDM5kRT2.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Deathbringer's Depths of Unfathomable Sadness - by Deathbringer - 07-30-2014, 12:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)