Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
#30
I'm playing Banjo-Tooie again, but this time I'm giving the Jiggy Wiggy Special and Super Banjo cheats a try. They really do a good job of making the game go by quickly and streamline it overall.

Also, anyone ever found the white Jinjo first? Normally, the other Jinjos would give you a talk about finding the other family members in exchange for their "family heirloom," but the white Jinjo not only tells you to find the other Jinjo families, but also hands over his "life savings" from the start. I find that bit to be pretty hilarious! XD
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by E-Man - 07-29-2014, 06:50 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)