Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

jiyako's sprites (no clever title)
#13
(07-28-2014, 01:09 AM)Virtuaboy123 Wrote: I use it, but only when I'm going for a more retro(nes) look. (or forget to change the colors)

People don't use because those are the base MS paint colors.

About the sprite. I think the base design needs work. The legs look strange. The hair as well. The arm looks small too.
Here's my edit
[Image: uHWxS16.png]
The shading on the other hand is also strange looking. Seems almost pillow shaded. It messes with the readability of the sprite.

Ah, okay. Thanks Big Grin.

Looks awesome, what you did. My mouse-drawing skills ain't the best, so it normally takes more time to tweak the lines and whatnot. This was made on a whim, to be honest.

...Excuse, excuses, geez. I'll just shut up and take your advice xD. Thanks again Wink!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
jiyako's sprites (no clever title) - by miyabi95_ - 07-20-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: jiyako's sprites (no clever title) - by Koh - 07-20-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: jiyako's sprites (no clever title) - by Gors - 07-21-2014, 06:11 AM
RE: jiyako's sprites (no clever title) - by miyabi95_ - 07-28-2014, 01:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)