Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you playing? c'mon, tell me punk!
#22
Been getting back into TF2 lately. Also been doing a second playthrough of The Wonderful 101, playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze with my family, and playing a little bit of New Leaf and Tomodachi Life in-between.

Since I was away from New Leaf for so long, Punchy is now acting like a dick to me, so I've been setting pitfalls around him every chance I get. Karma's a bitch, Punchy!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Mystie - 07-25-2014, 09:26 AM
RE: What Are you playing? Remake edition - by Ton - 08-01-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: What Are you playing? tis the season - by Koh - 02-22-2016, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)