07-22-2014, 10:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2014, 06:38 PM by Sketchasaurus.)
I've been thinking about starting up a topic, but I've been in a weird unmotivated slump of laziness lately.
[spoiler=Graphics]
Character master sheet (in grayscale for applying palettes):
![[Image: SD6zIdR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/SD6zIdR.png)
There are still more sprites that I need to do for the extra large boss in the bottom, and the other players, but the effects are there, and here, too:
![[Image: HYnLn0Q.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HYnLn0Q.png)
![[Image: NuQnh29.png]](http://i.imgur.com/NuQnh29.png)
![[Image: 80GUXte.png]](http://i.imgur.com/80GUXte.png)
![[Image: fDvwOkh.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fDvwOkh.png)
![[Image: qvUvLr2.png]](http://i.imgur.com/qvUvLr2.png)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mock-ups]
![[Image: adecVhH.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/adecVhH.gif)
![[Image: gKEJaeE.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/gKEJaeE.gif)
![[Image: OQZRayQ.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/OQZRayQ.gif)
![[Image: uX5I9Rs.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/uX5I9Rs.gif)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Graphics]
Character master sheet (in grayscale for applying palettes):
![[Image: SD6zIdR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/SD6zIdR.png)
There are still more sprites that I need to do for the extra large boss in the bottom, and the other players, but the effects are there, and here, too:
![[Image: HYnLn0Q.png]](http://i.imgur.com/HYnLn0Q.png)
![[Image: NuQnh29.png]](http://i.imgur.com/NuQnh29.png)
![[Image: 80GUXte.png]](http://i.imgur.com/80GUXte.png)
![[Image: fDvwOkh.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fDvwOkh.png)
![[Image: qvUvLr2.png]](http://i.imgur.com/qvUvLr2.png)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Mock-ups]
![[Image: adecVhH.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/adecVhH.gif)
![[Image: gKEJaeE.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/gKEJaeE.gif)
![[Image: OQZRayQ.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/OQZRayQ.gif)
![[Image: uX5I9Rs.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/uX5I9Rs.gif)
[/spoiler]

