Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
#70
(07-22-2014, 08:59 AM)TomGuycott Wrote: Darunia, my man!

I'm even more excited now. I imagine two possible weapons for Darunia are a hammer and just his fists.
So much this, especially with the hammer. would be soo cool to see the goron hero weapon in the hands of a goron

Quote:Nabooru with options for Gerudo spears, dual scimitars and an Iron Knuckle axe would be baaaaaaallin'.
This too. And an Iron Knuckle alt outfit. I want to play as a mini boss!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by Terminal Devastation - 07-22-2014, 09:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)