Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
#64
Darunia, my man!

I'm even more excited now. I imagine two possible weapons for Darunia are a hammer and just his fists. I wonder what Ruto would use... I know I've seen Zora with spears before, that would be a safe bet.

Now they have to go all out and get the rest of the Sages in there. What are we missing... Saria, Nabooru, and that light sage guy who talks through an owl?

Nabooru with options for Gerudo spears, dual scimitars and an Iron Knuckle axe would be baaaaaaallin'.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! - by TomGuycott - 07-22-2014, 08:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)