Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Offline]
#22
By the way, in case anyone was wondering, I temporarily lost my internet connection throughout the entire house. I just wanted to point that out because I saw someone attempting to access my stream when I came back. After I reloaded the page, the guest wasn't there anymore.

Anyway, my plans for a stream is still on, so why don't you join me if you have the time?

http://www.livestream.com/emanarts?t=411024

After a few technical difficulties, my livestream is up and running at last! Care to join me?

http://www.livestream.com/emanarts?t=411024
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream - by E-Man - 07-08-2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Revenge of the E-Man's Stream [Stream today] - by E-Man - 07-20-2014, 11:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)