Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Mii Fighter are you going to use?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Mii Gunner
18.97%
11 18.97%
The Mii Brawler
24.14%
14 24.14%
The Mii Swordsman
22.41%
13 22.41%
I don't plan on using Miis
34.48%
20 34.48%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR's Super Smash Bros Thread|SWITCH HYPE TRAIN NOW BOARDING
(07-18-2014, 01:15 AM)Mutsukki Wrote: oh SHIT i think I just found an image of the leaked roster

[spoiler][Image: 10483263_786235024740465_3641815488921004843_o.jpg][/spoiler]

Wowow I Like It Iam Not Dissappointed :o)

All My Faves
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - by Omega - 07-05-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: SUPER SM4SH BROS - Attack of the Clone - by Kosheh - 07-18-2014, 06:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)