Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Game Models! (Updates on third post) (Update 03/02/2016)
#8
Quick update on the party models:
When I import the models, they have tons of bones that don't have anything rigged to them, and they are just taking up file space and stuff, so I have to go through every single bone and see if it's doing anything.

So there's a lot of work to be done on these models, rigging wise. Can't wait to get through with these so I can do some more Secret Rings bosses...

So that's it. Thanks for going through the trouble of helping me with these, Random Talking Bush!!

Edit: Moved the log to the first post!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Storybook models! (Update 7/12/2014) - by josh98 - 07-17-2014, 05:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)