Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What did I just watch?
#1
The internet scares me sometimes.

Have you ever had one of those moments where something a human made makes you question your sanity? Have you ever wondered why such a thing exists, but like it for some reason? Boy, have I got a thread for you. State why and we can discuss.


The video I put up top is kind of strange because of how Broly is portrayed in it. Dude's a giant mass of destruction, but he isn't in this.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What did I just watch? - by psychospacecow - 07-15-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: What did I just watch? - by SchAlternate - 07-15-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: What did I just watch? - by psychospacecow - 07-15-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: What did I just watch? - by Neweegee - 07-17-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: What did I just watch? - by Rystar - 07-17-2014, 06:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)