Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy VI iOS image format
#1
Hi there! I am Oscar92player, I have a problems with the files of final fantasy VI IOS. I could open all the contents in extension .tga and .bmp without any problem (thanks to the information from Final Fantasy Wiki).

However, there´s some files in format .flb that cannot be opened with Photoshop or Gimp, I would like to know if there is a way to open them. I suspect these files has to do with the graphics, because all that I found previously, it is not the majority of things we can see in the screen. We miss things like interface, the wallpapers in the screen tittle, some images form the ending… among other things.

I uploaded the FLB folder that contains the following:
FLB Folder

All the resources will be uploaded in a .rar or .zip file, use them as you prefer.

P.S.: I don´t have a permanent connection, so I cannot answer the topic in certain hours of the day.

Thanks in advantage!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy VI iOS image format - by Oscar92player - 07-15-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI iOS image format - by Dazz - 07-18-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI iOS image format - by Koh - 07-20-2014, 03:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)