Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tatsulol vs. Lolcom
#8
I don't have anything to show sprite-wise, but I'm resuming work on this now that holidays got the fuck out. I've started doing Zack's standing poses. I've thrown together some movelists as well, but it's open for input since, ya know...I've...never played these games.

Zack (Zack & Wiki)
Specials:
Wiki Ring
Centipede Saw
Frog Bomb
Goon Totem
Hypers:
Totem Smash!
Sea Rabbits Assault
Barbaros Rampage

Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
Specials:
Hold It!
Take That!
Advice
Hypers:
Objection!

Amaterasu (Okami)
Specials:
Hardhead
Digging Champ
Fleetfoot->Counter Dodge
Holy Falcon
Hypers:
4 Winds
Spirit Storm
3 Shears

(btw, I'm trashing PW for now. Damn him to hell)


Messages In This Thread
Tatsulol vs. Lolcom - by Angelglory - 12-11-2008, 01:50 PM
RE: Tatsulol vs. Lolcom - by Alpha Six - 12-11-2008, 03:22 PM
RE: Tatsulol vs. Lolcom - by AutumnSpire - 12-11-2008, 04:30 PM
RE: Tatsulol vs. Lolcom - by Angelglory - 12-13-2008, 10:27 PM
RE: Tatsulol vs. Lolcom - by nairenu - 12-14-2008, 02:35 PM
RE: Tatsulol vs. Lolcom - by Colton - 12-14-2008, 08:32 PM
RE: Tatsulol vs. Lolcom - by Cshad - 12-15-2008, 01:13 AM
RE: Tatsulol vs. Lolcom - by Angelglory - 01-01-2009, 05:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)