07-14-2014, 09:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2014, 10:26 AM by Chris2Balls [:B].)
The introduction to the game is rather long, so there'll probably be one more post like this and then it should be a lot lighter.
Continuing my foray into this labyrinth.
[spoiler=Great, another opportunity to find a name]
![[Image: wNwpiyY.png]](http://i.imgur.com/wNwpiyY.png)
![[Image: bEUBWaJ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/bEUBWaJ.png)
![[Image: fhcKOCD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fhcKOCD.png)
![[Image: Pg7dD1N.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Pg7dD1N.png)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hass_avocado
![[Image: YLTfUNb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/YLTfUNb.png)
Something I haven't mentioned is that each character has "dormant power", ie given 18 points to share along 6 criteria: STG, INT, MAG, STM, ATK, and LCK.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=HASS awakens]
![[Image: vADjl69.png]](http://i.imgur.com/vADjl69.png)
I'll hazard a guess and say a watermelon.
![[Image: KRIeCEI.png]](http://i.imgur.com/KRIeCEI.png)
![[Image: 5WPnnck.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5WPnnck.png)
You are no ordinary avocado.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=HASS has joined the party]
![[Image: V5MteDR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/V5MteDR.png)
FINE.
![[Image: frHsOLB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/frHsOLB.png)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=More naming]
![[Image: EHvfCFW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/EHvfCFW.png)
![[Image: s0Bqwz4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/s0Bqwz4.png)
![[Image: lq0IYDW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lq0IYDW.png)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brogden_(avocado)
![[Image: kaiwEc1.png]](http://i.imgur.com/kaiwEc1.png)
![[Image: 3ha6cB6.png]](http://i.imgur.com/3ha6cB6.png)
I'd feel the same if a demon sat on my back.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=BROGDEN whines and joins the party]
![[Image: wk1AniA.png]](http://i.imgur.com/wk1AniA.png)
Well, there was this demon sitting on you...
![[Image: OOKAg2N.png]](http://i.imgur.com/OOKAg2N.png)
Somehow I think you're mistaken.
![[Image: IyyS4N7.png]](http://i.imgur.com/IyyS4N7.png)
![[Image: FfL6E1u.png]](http://i.imgur.com/FfL6E1u.png)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Don't tell me I have to give yet another name]
![[Image: FQeqWQ2.png]](http://i.imgur.com/FQeqWQ2.png)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Knock, knock.]
![[Image: s8fyHCc.png]](http://i.imgur.com/s8fyHCc.png)
![[Image: 2mJhrbl.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2mJhrbl.png)
Joke: ruined
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=This is too good to be true...]
![[Image: fit0FGK.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fit0FGK.png)
![[Image: SA6iP6H.png]](http://i.imgur.com/SA6iP6H.png)
FUCK
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trust Mother to be a killjoy]
![[Image: aQaHaAD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/aQaHaAD.png)
![[Image: 95mX1pT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/95mX1pT.png)
No! Was this a dream?!
[/spoiler]
Continuing my foray into this labyrinth.
[spoiler=Great, another opportunity to find a name]
![[Image: wNwpiyY.png]](http://i.imgur.com/wNwpiyY.png)
![[Image: bEUBWaJ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/bEUBWaJ.png)
![[Image: fhcKOCD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fhcKOCD.png)
![[Image: Pg7dD1N.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Pg7dD1N.png)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hass_avocado
![[Image: YLTfUNb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/YLTfUNb.png)
Something I haven't mentioned is that each character has "dormant power", ie given 18 points to share along 6 criteria: STG, INT, MAG, STM, ATK, and LCK.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=HASS awakens]
![[Image: vADjl69.png]](http://i.imgur.com/vADjl69.png)
I'll hazard a guess and say a watermelon.
![[Image: KRIeCEI.png]](http://i.imgur.com/KRIeCEI.png)
![[Image: 5WPnnck.png]](http://i.imgur.com/5WPnnck.png)
You are no ordinary avocado.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=HASS has joined the party]
![[Image: V5MteDR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/V5MteDR.png)
FINE.
![[Image: frHsOLB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/frHsOLB.png)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=More naming]
![[Image: EHvfCFW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/EHvfCFW.png)
![[Image: s0Bqwz4.png]](http://i.imgur.com/s0Bqwz4.png)
![[Image: lq0IYDW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/lq0IYDW.png)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brogden_(avocado)
![[Image: kaiwEc1.png]](http://i.imgur.com/kaiwEc1.png)
![[Image: 3ha6cB6.png]](http://i.imgur.com/3ha6cB6.png)
I'd feel the same if a demon sat on my back.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=BROGDEN whines and joins the party]
![[Image: wk1AniA.png]](http://i.imgur.com/wk1AniA.png)
Well, there was this demon sitting on you...
![[Image: OOKAg2N.png]](http://i.imgur.com/OOKAg2N.png)
Somehow I think you're mistaken.
![[Image: IyyS4N7.png]](http://i.imgur.com/IyyS4N7.png)
![[Image: FfL6E1u.png]](http://i.imgur.com/FfL6E1u.png)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Don't tell me I have to give yet another name]
![[Image: FQeqWQ2.png]](http://i.imgur.com/FQeqWQ2.png)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Knock, knock.]
![[Image: s8fyHCc.png]](http://i.imgur.com/s8fyHCc.png)
![[Image: 2mJhrbl.png]](http://i.imgur.com/2mJhrbl.png)
Joke: ruined
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=This is too good to be true...]
![[Image: fit0FGK.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fit0FGK.png)
![[Image: SA6iP6H.png]](http://i.imgur.com/SA6iP6H.png)
FUCK
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trust Mother to be a killjoy]
![[Image: aQaHaAD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/aQaHaAD.png)
![[Image: 95mX1pT.png]](http://i.imgur.com/95mX1pT.png)
No! Was this a dream?!
[/spoiler]


