Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Consistently corrupted models
#1
I've been noticing a number of models, specifically for the Digimon Masters game on PC, are corrupted upon loading them in 3DS Studio Max, why, I have no idea. Digimon such as Leomon, Lilithmon, etc have the right side of the models completely stretched out and made impossible to rig

How it looks in the preview before download:
[Image: 7143.png]

Example
[Image: 8Xs8V7D.jpg]

So far, I've been unable to contact the original uploader, ChakraWarrior2012, to discuss alternative solutions. What can I do about this? I don't know why this is happening, and I do realize that mistakes do occur, but why hasn't this mentioned previously?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Consistently corrupted models - by the_randomizer - 07-10-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: Consistently corrupted models - by Key0808 - 07-11-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Consistently corrupted models - by valforwing - 07-19-2014, 12:20 AM
RE: Consistently corrupted models - by TGE - 07-23-2014, 03:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)