Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Just a head's up about a vacation I'll have
#9
(07-08-2014, 06:51 PM)Dazz Wrote: Enjoy your time in France - it's a lovely country, me and Charlie actually spent our Honeymoon in Paris. Shame you can't just pop across the pond to meet up with us in London for a pint or two!

Have a great time!

Thanks, Dazz! Considering that I visited London twice in my life, I wouldn't mind to make a third trip there. Besides, considering that I live in the Netherlands, it'll be more like hopping across a stream. Smile

(07-09-2014, 06:15 AM)Kosheh Wrote: yo

take me



(enjoy your vacation to that southern part tho)

If I knew you in real life and I was still living in the states, I'll be more than happy to take you there, Kosheh. Still, I wouldn't mind if you visit me in the Netherlands one of these days.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a head's up about a vacation I'll have - by E-Man - 07-09-2014, 08:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)