I make Paper Mario-styled things for my friend's game (on Roblox
)
I'll start off with my newest one, the Crystal King from the first Paper Mario game.
![[Image: Oltjknb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Oltjknb.png)
![[Image: 972WgsB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/972WgsB.png)
![[Image: V72NEr3.png]](http://i.imgur.com/V72NEr3.png)
That's my "ref" on Roblox. My name there is MrVirtual
![[Image: qd5P8ww.png]](http://i.imgur.com/qd5P8ww.png)
My evil ref, Mr. V. Get it?
![[Image: x8HSeVg.png]](http://i.imgur.com/x8HSeVg.png)
My friend who runs the game.
![[Image: ak5E3A9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ak5E3A9.png)
![[Image: alx1p07.png]](http://i.imgur.com/alx1p07.png)
![[Image: PsI3abw.png]](http://i.imgur.com/PsI3abw.png)
![[Image: kLKhDKj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/kLKhDKj.png)
![[Image: yE9y5jS.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yE9y5jS.png)
![[Image: WkBIN1o.png]](http://i.imgur.com/WkBIN1o.png)
![[Image: yVSe2bJ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yVSe2bJ.png)
![[Image: CKffEKN.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CKffEKN.png)
![[Image: GRY4IgR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/GRY4IgR.png)
[spoiler=Shiny Variants of characters]![[Image: cqnglRX.png]](http://i.imgur.com/cqnglRX.png)
![[Image: FMvXlCO.png]](http://i.imgur.com/FMvXlCO.png)
![[Image: naWxrM7.png]](http://i.imgur.com/naWxrM7.png)
![[Image: WJtmgZX.png]](http://i.imgur.com/WJtmgZX.png)
[/spoiler]
)I'll start off with my newest one, the Crystal King from the first Paper Mario game.
![[Image: Oltjknb.png]](http://i.imgur.com/Oltjknb.png)
![[Image: 972WgsB.png]](http://i.imgur.com/972WgsB.png)
![[Image: V72NEr3.png]](http://i.imgur.com/V72NEr3.png)
That's my "ref" on Roblox. My name there is MrVirtual
![[Image: qd5P8ww.png]](http://i.imgur.com/qd5P8ww.png)
My evil ref, Mr. V. Get it?
![[Image: x8HSeVg.png]](http://i.imgur.com/x8HSeVg.png)
My friend who runs the game.
![[Image: ak5E3A9.png]](http://i.imgur.com/ak5E3A9.png)
![[Image: alx1p07.png]](http://i.imgur.com/alx1p07.png)
![[Image: PsI3abw.png]](http://i.imgur.com/PsI3abw.png)
![[Image: kLKhDKj.png]](http://i.imgur.com/kLKhDKj.png)
![[Image: yE9y5jS.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yE9y5jS.png)
![[Image: WkBIN1o.png]](http://i.imgur.com/WkBIN1o.png)
![[Image: yVSe2bJ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/yVSe2bJ.png)
![[Image: CKffEKN.png]](http://i.imgur.com/CKffEKN.png)
![[Image: GRY4IgR.png]](http://i.imgur.com/GRY4IgR.png)
[spoiler=Shiny Variants of characters]
![[Image: cqnglRX.png]](http://i.imgur.com/cqnglRX.png)
![[Image: FMvXlCO.png]](http://i.imgur.com/FMvXlCO.png)
![[Image: naWxrM7.png]](http://i.imgur.com/naWxrM7.png)
![[Image: WJtmgZX.png]](http://i.imgur.com/WJtmgZX.png)
[/spoiler]

