Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TSGs Animations
#1
Current Progress on Dins Fire:

[Image: vEw7OCw.gif]


I may split the animation later into a start, charge/wait, and release/attack. When I finish it, I'll probably upload the animation in case someone wants to use them for anything.


____
It's been a while since I've animated, but someone requested an animation. Here's a finished grab animation of OOT Gannon:

[Image: RhUMdaA.gif]

[spoiler= Dins Fire WIP]

I'm still working through the hand motions with blocking.
http://i.imgur.com/YBKrXR6.gif
http://i.imgur.com/ErbGkl9.gif
http://i.imgur.com/gimVMmP.gif
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Charizard -Seismic Toss]
I was nearly done with this in BrawlBox, but I decided to just completely redo it in Maya. I'm still working through the blocking phase and trying to figure out some poses. I also gotta add the beginning planet rotation motion thing.
http://i.imgur.com/XdN2qQe.gif

[spoiler= Scrapped, Old BB Seismic Toss]
http://i.imgur.com/qhyZbW4.gif
http://i.imgur.com/6E6u4C3.gif
http://i.imgur.com/wTaC71j.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0HeYNvE.gif
http://i.imgur.com/c2okNFr.gif
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Zero Suit Samus - BackFlip]
WIP, but I might scrap the animation. It lacks personality and would need to be entirely redone with different poses.
http://i.imgur.com/HGRO1u7.gif
http://i.imgur.com/sVmyLkj.gif
http://i.imgur.com/wuLgUxz.gif
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc]
http://i.imgur.com/JMlWQ75.gif
http://i.imgur.com/r0Sz3G6.gif
http://i.imgur.com/aJuUIxt.gif
http://i.imgur.com/UEz6ZXA.gif
http://i.imgur.com/TI0fF5g.gif
[/spoiler]

Feedback welcomed
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TSGs Animations - by TheShyGuy - 07-08-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by Dazz - 07-14-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by TheShyGuy - 07-14-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by TheShyGuy - 07-15-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by TheShyGuy - 03-31-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by recme - 03-31-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by TheShyGuy - 03-31-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by recme - 03-31-2015, 10:40 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by TheShyGuy - 04-09-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by Neweegee - 04-10-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: TSGs Animations - by TheShyGuy - 05-24-2015, 02:01 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by TheShyGuy - 06-10-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by gnbman - 01-12-2016, 02:31 PM
RE: TSGs Animations - by Virt - 06-11-2015, 06:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)