Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TSR's Custom Sprite Gallery...again
#7
So I was looking at the Mod.Gen Classic Super Sonic preview sprite, and I thought, "Hey, why have I not tried to make this set of sprites yet?" The results? The three sprites you see below. Mainly just a palette test to see how well my color selection is, though it doubles as a way to see if I can try making good-looking sprites.

So here, have sum Super Sonic stuffz:
[Image: z8tqMtF.png][Image: OLUqbL0.png][Image: YO6ORyv.png]

I might actually try to make a full-on set for Classic Super Sonic if enough people want me to.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: TSR's Custom Sprite Gallery...again - by Koh - 07-07-2014, 08:07 AM
RE: TSR's Custom Sprite Gallery...again - by Virt - 07-07-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: TSR's Custom Sprite Gallery...again - by ThomasSpeedrunner - 07-08-2014, 03:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)